About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am currently working as a DB Consultant with Ashnik. We are into Open Source and Cloud based enterprise class solutions. Prior to this I was working as a DBA @ Misys India (Banking Services). Working on IBM DB2, Oracle Microsoft SQL Server. Selected as IBM Champion for Data Management 2011. I like bit of photography, cycling, poetry and I just love gadgets!!

Connect to me

See my profile on LinkedIn Visit my Ashnik Website

db2 performance: How to convey performance metrics from SNAPSHOT vi...

db2 performance: How to convey performance metrics from SNAPSHOT vi...: "I had recently participated in db2 has talent and was lucky to be selected for finals... I missed the finals though due to my travel schedul..."

No comments:

Post a Comment